Our Rules And Management policies
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and the Management of "Domki z Widokiem" under which Cabins are permitted to be used by the guest(s):
1. The reservation is considered acceptance of following Regulations.
2. The Guest agrees to the processing of personal data for the purpose of reservation and registration obligation under provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997. on the protection of personal data. The Management shall have the right to inspect their personal data and update them.
3. Guest is responsible to check out upon living cottage.
4. Check-in starts at 16:00HRS on the date of arrival, and ends at 11:00HRS the day of departure.
5. Bills must be pre-paid in advance, and settled on presentation in full.
6. Guests must pay local tax in the amount determined by the City of Zakopane.
7. Persons not registered are allowed in the cabin from 7:00HRS to 22:00HRS Being unregister in the cottage outside of these hours is agreeing to pay the amount of PLN 25 per person.
8. In the complex we are bound to observe curfew from 22:00HRS to 7:00HRS. Tenants are required to such behavior that in the silence of the night in any does not disturb other people, and during the day was consistent with the standards social and respect for the right to rest.
9. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the cottage property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. Guests are required to:
a. maintain order and cleanliness in the public house and on the terrace;
b. the use of equipment in a manner that does not cause damage or deterioration of their condition.
10. In case of damage or missing equipment or property, please report immediately after checking in. Otherwise you will be responsible.
11. The owner is not responsible for items left in the house and beyond.
12. Due to fire safety it is prohibited to use open flame in the cottage or in the surrounding aria the use of any instruments or devices that can create fire or hazard, like powered electricity or gas, other than those equipped.
It is forbidden to bring to the cottage flammable materials, explosives and odorous materials. The cottage is completely non-smoking, and walking in boots on high heels or shoes that may damage the surface wooden floors and stairs.
13. In the event of cancellation within less than 30 days before arrival,
14. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/ her in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the cottage premises. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the cottage forthwith without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of the default the Management has the right to remove the Guest luggage and belongings from the room occupied by him / her.
15. Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO , OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT .